GloSkin Cream Stay Shadow Stick
Cream Stay Shadow Stick
High-performance, long wear cream shadow stick for use as a primer, eyeshadow, liner, and on lips and cheeks. Infused with antioxidants, jojoba oil, and natural mineral pigments for effortless application and up to 12 hours of wear.Details »
For multitasking, long wearing, high-pigmented color, meet the Cream Stay Shadow Stick. Delivering up to 12 hours of wear, this creamy, vitamin-enriched formulation glides on effortlessly, allowing for an array of effects. Build, blend, buff, line, and define, using it as an eye primer, eyeshadow, liner, and lip and cheek color too. Infused with our antioxidant complex to protect and soothe, it also features jojoba oil for smooth, creamy application. Natural mineral pigments add that richness of high-performance color, without fading or transferring. Designed to play well together or to shine solo, mix and match with one or more shadow sticks to create your perfect look.
Suitable for all skin types.
- High-Performance: Delivers long wearing, richly pigmented finish, without fading, smudging, melting, or transferring.
- Multitasking: Easy to use, creamy shadow stick, can be used to create an eyeshadow, for crease, transition, highlighter, and liner. Use it on lips and cheeks too.
- Mineral Makeup: Gentle, clean natural sensitive skin-friendly mineral pigmented color.
- Beam: Champagne Shimmer
- Prelude: Peach Champagne Shimmer
- Keepsake (Formerly Toast): Bronze
- Echo: Metallic Brown
- Metro: Metallic Gunmetal
- Pitch: Deep Matte Black
- Halo: Platinum Shimmer
- Solstice: Gold Shimmer
- Canyon: Matte Clay
- Bonbon: Deep Matte Brown
- Orbit: Matte Charcoal
- Latte: Matte Tan
- Shell: Blush Pearl
- Concord: Deep Smokey Plum
- Navy: Smokey Midnight Blue
- Antioxidant Complex: Features protective, soothing vitamins A, C and E.
- Jojoba Oil: A luxurious emollient that nourishes and supports ease of application.
- Natural Mineral Pigments: Clean, ethically-sourced long wearing colors, tints, and shimmers.
Glide onto lids and blend with desired eye brush or fingertips. Use built-in sharpener to create a more defined point for lining and defining.